Monday, October 25, 2010

Mauritius Bound


 Destination: Mauritius, Africa

In just a few days, I'll be embarking on what will likely be one of the most amazing and memorable experiences of my life. Those who know me would say that I have a passion for travel and adventure, but those who know me very well would tell you that it's always been a dream of mine to travel to Africa at some point in my life. I would have never imagined that I could live and work there.

Several weeks ago, I was offered the amazing opportunity to intern through the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) and SIAST. I will be working as a Partnership Officer at the Mauritius Institute of Training & Development in the capital city. I'm looking forward to using my skills and experience in my role and also gaining some work experience abroad. To be continued......





No comments:

Post a Comment